Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ravelry!






If you love yarn, you have to join Ravelry! It's free, and there is a waiting list to get on it. You can share your projects, ideas and yarns, as well as join groups and make new fiber-arts friends! www.ravelry.com






My ID on Ravelry is gyi, so please check out my projects and yarns, and please heart the ones that you like. Let's make each other friends, too!






Here is a project I just finished this past week. I really like it because it is elegant and versatile. It is a moebius loop that I Tunisian-crocheted. You can wear it like a scarf, a shawl, or a wrap. The yarn is by Louisa Harding. It's soft and has a bit of shine running through it. I have it listed in my etsy store for sale, although I really want to keep it! :)



1 comment:

Dawn said...

I followed this cheeky sleeky moebius from Ravelry and landed on your blog. It's totally engrossing. Keep it up, would love to read more!